This 5 natural almond smoothies for weight loss is the sweetest and the only healthiest meal replacement of all the junk food that you have to make your body use to it, give your body a break from high-calorie and unhealthy meals, start your new weight loss journey with almond milk because it will work as an amazing alternative in smoothies and other recipes.
Note: While you are on these smoothies! you need to skip breakfast. Banana is the main ingredients in the following recipes, they are high in carbs, but they also contain natural diuretic properties which helps reduce water retention or edema.
Natural 5 Almond Milk Smoothies for Weight Loss
1- Raspberry Banana Smoothie
- 3 very ripe bananas, cut into chunks, frozen
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup SILK almond milk
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice (preferably no sugar added)
- 2 tablespoons raw honey (more to taste, if desired)
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth, about 30 seconds. Serve right away!
This smoothie can be prepared in a jiffy and is ideal for busy mornings or a quick afternoon snack.
2- Banana Almond Flax Smoothie
- 1 medium well-ripened banana, peeled diced into pieces, frozen
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 Tbsp creamy almond butter
- 1 Tbsp ground flaxseed meal
- 1 tsp honey
- 3 – 4 drops almond extract*
- 4 ice cubes (optional)
- To a blender add banana, almond milk, Greek yogurt, almond butter, ground flaxseed, honey, and almond extract.
- Blend until combined then add ice if desired and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
Treat yourself to delicious desserts for breakfast with this rich and creamy banana almond flax smoothie. It supplies a considerable amount of proteins, vitamins, minerals, and fibers to keep you energized throughout the day.
3- Strawberry Banana Smoothie With Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt, or vanilla
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup almonds, raw
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 cups strawberries, frozen
- 2/3 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon honey, (optional)
- Add all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend for about 90 seconds until the mixture is smooth.
- Add more or less honey as needed. Top with chopped almonds, strawberry or bananas if desired.
Take a break from the same boring oatmeal every morning and enjoy a delicious and wholesome smoothie instead packed with the goodness of oats, almond milk, raw almonds, strawberries, and Greek yogurt. No added sugar or sweetener makes this almond milk smoothie ideal for diabetics.
4- Blueberry Muffin Smoothie
- 1/2 cup milk (I used unsweetened vanilla almond breeze)
- 4 – 6oz vanilla Greek yogurt (1 individual-sized container)
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 frozen banana (or a whole banana if you like your smoothies sweeter)
- 1/4 cup raw, uncooked certified gluten-free oats
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Add ingredients to the blender in the order listed above then blend until very smooth, about 2 minutes.
Satiate your craving for sweet treats with this delicious and healthy blueberry smoothie that tastes as good as blueberry muffins, only much healthier. The super-thick and creamy smoothie keep you fuller for longer too.
5- Mango Chia Seed Smoothie
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk, divided
- 2 medium bananas, sliced and frozen
- 2 cups frozen mango chunks
- In a small bowl, add chia seeds and a ½ cup of almond milk. Give it a good whisk, until thoroughly combined. Cover and let set in the fridge for about 10 minutes.
- Add bananas and the remaining 1 cup of almond milk to a blender. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender as need.
- Add mangoes, blending until smooth.
- Take the chia seed mixture out of the fridge—it should have thickened to a gel-like consistency. Give it another good whisk. Using a rubber spatula or spoon, scrape the chia seed mixture out of the cup and into the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into cups, and enjoy immediately!
This wholesome and filling almond milk mango smoothie is a completely vegan and gluten-free take on the smoothie. The sweet and tangy mangoes add a tropical vibe while the chia adds some fiber, proteins and healthy fats to it. The bananas and almond milk add a nice creaminess to the smoothie.
We represent you the 5 natural homemade almond milk smoothies for weight loss. It’s the healthiest, sweetest and meal replacement food ever. Change your daily routine and take another level that can help you lose weight very fast without starving your self.
Follow us on Pinterest for more weight loss tips.