When we are talking about a healthy diet plan to lose 10 pounds in 7 days! we are talking about the kind of food description that will never disappoint you after you give your self the time and expenses you went through. It’s very difficult to be searching for something that you really need to be useful for your health and the result can be not as your expectations. We would love to select a route you should follow not because I said so, it’s because over centuries have been useful and giving great results for people who following diets or people who having obstacles with their health.
Vegetarians Diet Plan To Lose 10 Pounds In 7 Days
A vegan healthy diet plan is one of the healthiest approaches to lose weight faster and at the same time, you will be always healthy, strong, energic and keeping doctors away. Based on foods such as vegetables, fruits, and whole grains are full of fiber, keep you satiated with fewer calories, and prevent weight gain. In addition, they too reduce the risk of heart diseases and much other health diseases.
1- Normally, any one of us who try to start the diet! Should always start preparing the body 1 day before. ( meaning)
2- The 1st day has to stop all foods full of calorie and replace them with fruits and vegetables.
List of Vegetarian Foods Not Allowed on a Keto Diet
It is highly advised to avoid such bad carbs from your diet.
- Potatoes, Yams, Sweet Potatoes, Corn, and Carrots
- Fruit Juices
- White Pasta, White Rice & White Bread
- Low-Fiber, Sugar-Added Cereals
- Non-Diet Sodas
- Chips & Crackers
- Starchy Vegetables
- All Packaged foods with refined sugars or flours
List of Vegetarian Keto Friendly Foods
Make sure that you stock your kitchen with all these foods that contain good, low carbs.
- Whole Grain Bread – None sugar
- Low Carb Vegetables – Spinach, Kale, Lettuce, Asparagus, Green Beans, Cucumber, Collard Greens, Swiss Chard, Broccoli, Red/White Cabbage, Winter Squash, Cauliflower, Bell Peppers, Eggplants, Onions, Mushrooms
- Low Carb Fruits – Blackberries, Raspberries, Strawberries, and Blueberries (Avoid all other fruits as they’re usually high in sugar and carbs)
- Condiments – Soy sauce, Yellow mustard, Soy Mayonnaise, Sugar-free ketchup, Sauerkraut
- Spices – Parsley, Rosemary, Cilantro, Cayenne Pepper, Basil, Chili powder, Cumin, Cinnamon, Oregano, Thyme, Nutmeg, Lemon, Ginger, Garlic, Pepper and Salt
- Vegetarian Proteins – Dairy, Tempeh, Paneer (Indian Cheese), Natto, Miso, Eggs, Nuts, and Seeds (see below)
- Soy Products – Choose only the non-GMO and fermented products.
- Nuts and Seeds – Walnuts, Coconut (unsweetened), Pine nuts, Almonds, Pecans, Hazelnuts, Macadamia nuts, Brazil nuts, Chia seeds, Flax seeds, All butter made from the listed nuts.
- Healthy Oils & Non-Dairy Fat Sources – Olive oil (olives), Avocado oil (avocados), Macadamia oil, Coconut oil (coconut cream) Flaxseed oil, MCT oil, and Cocoa butter.
- Dairy and Eggs – Cottage Cheese, Mayonnaise, Butter, Unsweetened Yogurt (full-fat), Parmesan, feta and cheddar cheese, Eggs (pastured or free-range)
- Assorted Vinegar – Apple Cider Vinegar, Red Wine Vinegar, Balsamic Vinegar)
- Protein Supplements – Soy Protein Powder & Vegetarian Protein Powder
- Popcorn – Air fried
- Beans and Legumes – In moderation
Although some of the vegetables and fruits are high in nutrition, you should remember that they too contain some carbs. So, always ensure that you eat them in limited quantities.
Vegetarian Ketogenic Diet Menu (7 Day Sample Meal Plan)
Please choose any of the provided meal options per day. This is just a sample meal plan and you can mix & match the meals according to your suitability.
Low Carb Breakfast Options
- Oatmeal with fruit
- Scrambled Tofu
- Tofu and Strawberry Smoothie
- High-fiber cereal with fruit
- Coffee and Chocolate Smoothie (Use Splenda if you have a sweet tooth; Avoid sugar at all cost)
- Vegetable and feta omelet fried using olive/coconut oil
Keto-Friendly Lunch Ideas
- Black bean soup with a bowl of vegetable salad (more greens)
- Lentil soup along with a bowl of fried vegetables of your choice (Use olive oil or coconut oil)
- Egg and Avocado Salad
- Tempeh and Vegetable Salad
- Tofu and Vegetable Salad
- Stir-fried cauliflower rice with veggies
Keto Diet Snack Options
- Apple and Zucchini Cake
- Roasted Eggplant Dip with crackers (made from whole grains)
- No-Crust Apple Crumb Pie
- Chocolate Silk Pie with Almond Crust
- Blueberry Soy Cheesecake with Granola Crust
- Mushrooms stuffed with Spinach and Pine Nuts
- Cucumber Slices with Mushroom and Olive Tapenade
- Walnut and Fudge Truffles
Ketosis Diet Dinner Ideas
- Portobello steak with Kale salad & cauliflower mashed potatoes
- Black bean & sesame-stuffed mushrooms with a bowl of veg salad
- Roasted eggplant lasagna with spinach pesto
- Spinach pie with walnut crust & green salad
- Pasta with zucchini noodles & keto alfredo sauce
- Cheese pizza with broccoli and cauliflower crust
So, this is what you should be eating on a Vegetarian Ketogenic Diet Plan for weight loss.