If have been looking for a diet that is effective in helping you lose weight, improve your health and help you burn all the fat from your body, this 7-day keto diet plan for weight loss is exactly what you need to start with right now!
Keto simply means ketogenic diet which is a low-carb, high-fat diet plan that puts your body into something called ketosis. Ketosis is a metabolic state where the body uses fat as its main energy source instead of glucose.
7-Day Keto Diet Plan For Weight Loss
Once you get your body into the state of ketosis by following the keto diet, your body will start using up stored fat and the more stored fat it uses as fuel, the more weight you will start to lose.
That said, getting your body into ketosis requires you to follow the keto diet 100% without missing a single meal. This diet will also improve your overall health along with losing weight.
What is the Keto Diet?
Simply put, the keto diet is a low carb diet plan which throuws your body into ketosis. The keto diets requires you to consume the following:
- 60-75% of your calories from fat.
- 15-30% of your calories from protein.
- 5-10% of your calories from carbs.
Here is a sample of the 7-day keto diet menu to get you started in burning fat from your body quickly.
Keto Diet Food List
Below is the keto diet food list that you can use as a shopping guide, this list is also part of the 7-day meal plan.
- Organic Beef
- Fish and seafood
- Dark meat chicken
Although 75% of calories come from fat on the keto diet, that said, you still need protein. Just make sure you are careful when consuming them.
Oil and Fats:
- Avocado oil
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Ghee butter
- Heavy cream
- Full-fat Greek yogurt
Fruits and Veggies:
- Leafy greens
- Bell peppers
Nuts and Seeds:
- Brazil nuts
- Pine nuts
- Flax seeds
- Chia seeds
- Nut butter
- Coconut chips
- Cheddar cheese
- Feta cheese
- Other cheese of your choice
- Almond milk
- Bone Broth
- Tea Without sugar
- Black coffee without sugar
This is not the complete list of keto foods that you can eat on the keto diet but it is enough to get you started.
7-Day Keto Diet Menu
- Breakfast: Scrambled egg lettuce wrap with avocado and cilantro
- Snack: Nuts Lunch: kale salad with grilled chicken with olive oil dressing.
- Lunch: bell pepper with guacamole
- Dinner: Steak with cauliflower rice
- Breakfast: Baked egg in an avocado cup
- Snack: Macadamia nuts
- Lunch: Tuna salad with a side of green salad
- Snack: Sliced cheese or cold cut turkey roll-ups
- Dinner: Chinese Beef and broccoli
- Breakfast: Full-fat Greek yogurt topped with chia seeds and crushed walnuts
- Snack: Turkey jerky (look for no added sugar type)
- Lunch: Cauliflower fried rice
- Snack: Sliced cheese
- Dinner: Roast beef with sautéed mushroom and zucchini
- Breakfast: Blackberry protein shake with kale and almond butter
- Snack: Zucchini parmesan chips
- Lunch: Chicken tenders made with almond flour on a bed of greens with cucumbers and goat cheese
- Snack: Bacon deviled eggs
- Dinner: Grilled shrimp topped with a lemon butter sauce with a side of asparagus
- Breakfast: Fried eggs with bacon and a side of greens.
- Snack: 1/2 cup coconut chips
- Lunch: Grass-fed burger in a lettuce “bun” topped with avocado and a side salad.
- Snack: Celery sticks dipped in almond butter.
- Dinner: Meatloaf on a bed of watercress salad
- Breakfast: Feta cheese and spinach omelet.
- Snack: Bacon wrapped asparagus.
- Lunch: Chicken wings with celery sticks.
- Snack: Cocoa Coconut milk smoothie
- Dinner: Grilled chicken with bell peppers and tomatoes
- Breakfast: Full-fat Greek yogurt with coconut chips and pumpkin seeds
- Snack: Cheese crisp
- Lunch: Chicken salad wraps
- Snack: Peanut butter fat bombs
- Dinner: Grilled salmon with a side of cauliflower rice
There you go! Now you can use the 7-day keto diet for weight loss to see if this diet is great for you! If you liked this post, please share it and also take a moment to follow us on Pinterest OR Twitter for more weight loss tips.